Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell my entry for Wilderness 101, registration goes up on June 29 to $165. Selling for the early registration price ($125) + the transfer fee $20 (willing to split the fee). The W101 is a great race, superb organization (organized by Shenandoah Mtn. Touring that puts up the Shenandoah 100), great course, lots of technical singletrack in central Pennsylvania. Race entry fee includes camping, pre-race breakfast and post-race meal + beer. More info: http://www.mtntouring.com/mountain/htm/home/page_home.htm (click on Wilderness 101). The race is on August 1 and it is one of the 8 races in the National Ultra Endurance Series. Cannot make it to the race due to family conflict and move to Texas. If interested, send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Since I am not much into helping out people, especially since I can register today for $145. I will go outside my normal selfish self and buy this from you. Heck I will pay the full transfer fee. It breaks me even and helps a fellow rider out.

Good deed for the year done.

YOU LISTENING GOD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Go make a difference
1,249 Posts
heythorp said:
Well, I wont fall through, but I have not heard from the OP. I sent an email too. Maybe he was away for the weekend.
You're spot on. Peter's out enjoying new trails in a new city. I think I saw on his facebook that he rode 80 miles Saturday / Sunday! I'll drop him a line and let him know he has a taker.

Enjoy the race!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts