Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am sure I am not the first to order from them, but.....

This company rocks! I placed my order on the 30th of December and received it today in Connecticut. That is pretty remarkable considering it was sent from the UK via FREE shipping.

My order:
Shimano XT M770 Hollowtech Crankset $160.68 (however as of today $156)
Shimano XT M770 9 Speed Shifters $64 (again, today price is lower at $62.39)

....as you probably know, their daily prices for US customers change based upon how the exchange rate changes day to day.

Total cost rang up for $220. However, my credit card supposedly charges a 3% currency exchange rate so I was expecting to be billed: $226.60

Anyhow, I received my stuff today and then double-checked online to see what I was billed and I was only charged $204.29! Not entirely sure how I received a $22 discount, but I am not complaining.

Bottom line: Great website, great rates, fast shipping, and the stuff is new and packaged well.....and maybe a surprise discount on arrival. Ok, that is all the more i will advertise for them without them paying me :winker:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I order some Hope stuff from them last friday 4:00 - 4:30pm UK time and got them on Tuesday in USA . That what i call a lightning fast delivery and no custom duties what so ever !! Definitely will buy more stuff from them this week, cos my favorite store in USA just take too long and split my order in two separate orders = have to pay the shipping 2 times Grrrrrrrrrrrr......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.