1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Map Maker
1,244 Posts
Fleegle from on-one
http://www.on-one-shop.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Mountainbike_378.html

I think price point has em

On-One Fleegle Bar
It's a wide wide flat bar - primarily designed for the high front end on our 29er - but ideal for anyone that wants a tough wide flat bar. Specs are:- 15 deg back sweep. 20mm forward offset to negate the "stem shortening" effect of the big sweep back. 105mm straight centre section - for clamping lights and stuff on in the middle. 716.7mm (28.2in) length - designed to be cut down as you wish. 6061-T6 (bend not snap) alloy. 330g on my wifes cooking scales at full width.

·
Professional Amateur
446 Posts
I have one of the Salsa 17d bars in a 25.4 I picked up used at a local swap, It seemed fine for my 29er. I just swapped them out for risers just to try them out. I jump on all the bandwagons

·
Basura Blanca
1,799 Posts
Don't forget the trials bar option. The Try-all Replica bar is pretty flat, w/ little sweep, and 29" wide. There's a Canadian shop closing them out cheap in some non-black colors. PM me if you're interested and I'll dig up the name.
- Joe

Enduramil said:
Wanting to replace my riser bars with a flat bar. Since I've been out of the loop for a while wondering whats out there in a 25.4 clamp size.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Enduramil said:
Any difference between the the Pro Moto and the Moto Ace?
The Pro Moto is available in carbon or a stronger 7075 alloy with more butting.
The Moto Ace is only 25.4mm clamp
The Pro Moto 17deg is wider than the Moto Ace 17deg. The 11deg Pro Moto is available in both widths.

Other than that they appear to be identical

·
Bored
1,982 Posts
The ProMoto has different butting than the Moto Ace. As a result, it rides a fair bit differently. I have the ProMoto and also looked at the Moto ACE (which is lighter according to Speedgoat).

Incidentally, I too am in Canada and used Speedgoat. The 11 deg is fine. 17 deg will probalby mean you need to swap your stem to keep your reach.

A thread from earlier in the year;
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=366704

The current DirtRAG reviews teh 17 deg Salsa bars.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.