Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get some history on the frame (Quality, Price), where I could look for a derailleur hanger and maybe a spare set of decals. I looks like it may have the same hanger as one of the older VooDoo's. It has one now but I'd like a back-up. I spoke with Rage Cycles who used to deal with them but the info was limited. I just got it back from Spectrum and they did an awsome job on the powder coat.

Any info?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Rage Bicycle Shop

You are right on Rage Bicycles used to deal them I thought it was there house brand. Cool bikes I always thought they where way over priced.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paramountz said:
You are right on Rage Bicycles used to deal them I thought it was there house brand. Cool bikes I always thought they where way over priced.
How much were they new? I pick one up pretty cheap, paint was all jacked up but the frame was solid. It's "As-New" now.

Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not Sure

I'm not sure of price I just remember thinking I would never pay that much for a bike this was about 7 years ago??? I saw two used complete bikes one on e-bay one in the LBS and they both wanted $500.00 used. I'm suprised Rage dosent have that info. Sorry I dont have more info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.