Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not ridden this shorty in years, had a good time. Dry enough with a few wet spots, loose rocks and damp roots to make it fun at-speed. My Dragon was smokin' on that trail, I'm really enjoying the bike. The down-side, the skeeters...holy gawd...they were brutal but if you maintain speed and never stop you'll be alright. Saw only 3 other bikes in the lot and never ran into any of them on the trail, saw 1 hiker who was running for his life (skeeters agian).

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fattybikejones said:
New Fane! Nice trails..just kinda dissapointing..Just about the time you get your groove on...you're at the parking lot! Doh!:madman:
If you roll 2 or 3 fast laps on the outer ring non-stop its a good cardio burn. I used to ride the Ice Age Trail up that way heavily in the late 80's - early 90's, it just kills me that that option is no longer available.

·
WI. Big Boy MTBer
643 Posts
Back in my pre fattybikejones day (mid to late 90s) I lived in the West Bend area and rode the Ice Age trails like a mad dog!. Some of that stuff was brutal..ahhh sweet pain!:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.