Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time this past Sunday,

New trail and new faces for an awesome day of riding.

Here are some pictures.

Enjoy

Group shot (left to Right):
Wreckless, Sparticas, The Gooch, Drew, Mudflaps, General Coonskins, Sasquatch, Rocket Dog, ML (Mrs Coonskins), & Bubba.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pics

It was frosty just about everywhere, but with all the up and down of whypass it never seemed cold.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More Pics

This trail was cut in on Saturday, name is Fungirl :) It came complete with it's own trail steward Hank Hank, he was out there all day as we were riding doing trail work.

It was sweet, I did this descent 3 different times throughout the day.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great trail features

some cool little drops here and there, of course you could take Push that Baby Out if you chose to.
 

Attachments

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
Joined
·
16,319 Posts
SSconny said:
nice shots Richard!

You guys stay warm out there? Looks like a fun grope of folk this past wknd!!

-SSconny
You right! The day, trails, people, conditions... everything seemed perfect. Oh, except Mudflaps lost his digital camera along the way so we split into a couple groups and ~half went to look for it. Yo Mudflaps, didja find it?

--Sparty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
found/lost

Sparticus said:
You right! The day, trails, people, conditions... everything seemed perfect. Oh, except Mudflaps lost his digital camera along the way so we split into a couple groups and ~half went to look for it. Yo Mudflaps, didja find it?

--Sparty
I spotted it just after our lunch break, but somewhere in that network, or Silver Bullet network my GPS unit is hanging out :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
General Coonskins said:
I spotted it just after our lunch break, but somewhere in that network, or Silver Bullet network my GPS unit is hanging out :(
He even took a pic of me immediately after finding the camera. Let's keep eyes peeled for the General's GPS unit when we're out there. Luck can repeat twice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
48,238 Posts
Mudflaps said:
He even took a pic of me immediately after finding the camera. Let's keep eyes peeled for the General's GPS unit when we're out there. Luck can repeat twice
Yup. Last year my bike computer was found 2 months after I lost it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
Rufudufus said:
Man, this forum raises the bar for Freudian typos :p At least we can't blame Coonskins this time.
I wondered who else would see that one. I guess SSconny is really jealous he wasn't there.
I will say it was a much warmer experience than road riding would have been yesterday. It was 27 degrees F when I left the house to drive out.
 

·
Tree Hugger
Joined
·
2,946 Posts
Rufudufus said:
Man, this forum raises the bar for Freudian typos :p At least we can't blame Coonskins this time.
Shiggy already replied, but I'm sure SSConny meant to use grope. Any ride with Sparticus involves copious amounts of groping.

It was a great ride for December, and a larger crowd than I expected. It stayed cold, but in the sun,it felt like summer. The new trails were great, and the old ones were pretty darned good as well.

It was a nice warmup for the Second Coming of the ALL COMERS MEAT, January 21, 2005. Come out and see the spectacular trails for yourself! :D :p :) :cool: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There you go again

Sasquatch said:
Shiggy already replied, but I'm sure SSConny meant to use grope. Any ride with Sparticus involves copious amounts of groping.

It was a great ride for December, and a larger crowd than I expected. It stayed cold, but in the sun,it felt like summer. The new trails were great, and the old ones were pretty darned good as well.

It was a nice warmup for the Second Coming of the ALL COMERS MEAT, January 21, 2005. Come out and see the spectacular trails for yourself! :D :p :) :cool: :D
using your time machine so you can go back in time and visit the good times. But while you are back in 2005 the rest of us will be out riding our bikes in 2006 on January 21st :)
 

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
Joined
·
16,319 Posts
Evidently there's a first time for everything

General Coonskins said:
using your time machine so you can go back in time and visit the good times. But while you are back in 2005 the rest of us will be out riding our bikes in 2006 on January 21st :)
Coonskins caught somebody else's typo! :D;):D;):D

--Sparty

P.S. As for myself, I thought I was wrong once... but I was mistaken. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top