Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems eveyrhting is white these days if its top of the line. the 888, the top of the line norco race bikes, deity cranks and stems, the demo 8, the syndicate team have white bikes, the boxxer world cup is white, im sure u guys know of a whole lot more thats white too!!!

i personally dont like white, just gets realy dirty really fast

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Apparently, it's white's turn

Purple ano already had their turn, as did black and "desert storm". Be thankful that lime green will probably never get a shot.

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
sriracha said:
white is the new black.
pink is the new white.
pattern is the new solid
and fringe is in.
classic.

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
white just looks good, very clean. if i had to choose between a white and bvlack bike i would pick white every time. white is just sick...
more white stuff:
sun modo wheels
halo sas wheels
2001 specialized fsr dh
mozo forks
my kicks...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
I was at Marzocchi today talking with Brian Petterson...telling him I really didn't like the white in the forks and he said they pretty much are gonna sell out....everybody loves white...I will stick with the stealth black

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
the color is more catchy then black. it just pops out at you and makes your eyes wonder to it. im not suprised that the white forks are selling quikcer than the black forks. for me i will stay stealthy with black.

not to mentition white makes you faster

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.