Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
BJ- said:
anyone with anytihg worth protecting knows why to wear one, and that would bloody hurt...
i've seen that before somewhere.. but i can't remember...

and why don't trials riders where ff? it seems just as dangerous as dh.... mabye because of the visibility, but is that is?

·
Registered
736 Posts
ShooterMcGavinYo said:
FVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVCK! that would seriously hurt!

I learned my lesson last season. I jumped a gap, about 6 feet up and about 15ft out, bike went slightly to the left, my body motion went slightly to the right...came down and the first thing to hit the ground was my face. Luckily the soil was soft but I think I cracked something as it gave me headache's for weeks and made a quiet poping sound if I touched it. It sucks wearing a full face for the places you have to pedal up though...

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
O~Hi~O said:
FVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVCK! that would seriously hurt!

I learned my lesson last season. I jumped a gap, about 6 feet up and about 15ft out, bike went slightly to the left, my body motion went slightly to the right...came down and the first thing to hit the ground was my face. Luckily the soil was soft but I think I cracked something as it gave me headache's for weeks and made a quiet poping sound if I touched it. It sucks wearing a full face for the places you have to pedal up though...
pedaling up no helmet......riding anytime Full Face...that is my motto

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
JBsoxB said:
isn't pedalling up riding? :confused:
I'd like to see someone manage to fall face first pedaling uphill... :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
red5 said:
So that's why VIA doesn't wear a helmet!?!?! Good to know thanks. ;) :D
Paging Via Paging Via.....hey Via are you going to let red get away with this remark??? :D :p :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts