Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want everyone who posted in my forum to know that I appolagize. I was wrong and you all certainly had fun bringing it to my attention. I did a poor job explaining myself and hearing your views helped me realize that. I will be more clear in the future when I make a discussion topic. It was a good lesson for me anyway and Im sure you all enjoyed the chance to advocate for your sport. I am actually going to convert my bike to SS this weekend and I am going to invest in some good tools to do minor maintenance. My frusterations are steming from a good point one of you made: I got a Porsche and can't afford the insurance. So I'm simplifying so I can still enjoy my riding. Thanks again to all that contributed.

·
well mannered lout
3,259 Posts
Second nod to park tool website, if ther's anything that they don't walk you through step by step, it's something you shouldn't be tinkering with anyway. peace Ken

·
Enthusiast
5,360 Posts
flankwood said:
Yeah I chuckle my head off about it all night. You want something to laugh about, Im a communications major!
I always tell people that "I wouldn't be so confused if I knew what I was talking about." :D

Sometimes that even gets a good laugh. More often, people look at me like I don't know what I'm talking about :confused: .

I'm glad to hear that you're not going to give up the way of the bike :thumbsup: .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.