Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to the off road action and looking to buy a hardtail under $700. I don't know much about the company Kona other than what I see on there website.

·
If you think you can
1,043 Posts
Oh 77 views and no one wants to support Kona! Ok, well I'll be the first.

Their frames are bomb proof! They have some amazing pro riders on their clump team. They are big sponsors in a lot of the big lift access parks! They are sweet looking bikes! Wheel world has some great deals on them.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've only had mine for a few ridable months, but I like it a lot. More than my old TREK when it was new. The frame fits me. Truth is, get a bike that fits from a local bike store. Try them out. Kona seems to have a great formula and I like the service I get at the dealer here.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
1. ) Best price for value off the showroom floor.

2. ) They work well... do what they were built to do.

3. ) Warranty... the peeps at Kona take care you when you break.

These are all personal observations as I've owed (6) Konas. Still have 2 in the fleet.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
The geometry, and the handling that flows from it, is the key for me. I love carving at speed and floating the front wheel over stuff on a climb. I also love the (in the bike world) blue collar prices. My King Kikapu was about as much complete as one of the other frames I was looking at would have been without any parts hanging from it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.