Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
All fat, all the time.
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some parts for a new build from Jenson.

There were these in stock: Handlebar, grips, tube, stans sealant.

Not in stock: mini pump.

What shows up in the mail today? 1 tube......Really? Luckily I'm not i a rush as the frame is a couple weeks out, but why the heck would they not ship the stuff all in stock, & ship the mini pump separately, instead of shipping me 1 tube lol.

weird. Must be because it was Monday :p

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Shark said:

What shows up in the mail today? 1 tube......Really? Luckily I'm not i a rush as the frame is a couple weeks out, but why the heck would they not ship the stuff all in stock, & ship the mini pump separately, instead of shipping me 1 tube lol.

Did you look inside the tube? Sometimes they stuff things in there to save on packaging.

Slice that thing open!

·
Tool
1,973 Posts
Shark said:

Or the items were in different warehouses in different regions.

·
All fat, all the time.
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I placed the order, it said it would be shipped at 2 different times, but it grouped the other stuff together with the mini pump which isn't in stock yet.
Dunno!

They pricematched a couple things, and the handlebars were cheap (easton monkeylite $46!), so I'm can't complain too much :)
It's just painful waiting for stuff.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.