Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Baby Bear is in the house
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious as to why there isn't an official thread of Burner pics. Considering the Supergo blowout, you'd think there'd be a horde of those getting Burners. Maybe the Burner owners don't have digicams/computers? :p

Since I'd never in a million years be able to afford a Turner [even the Supergo Burner] I've resigned myself to admiring the posts here.

Show us your Burners!!!......please?

·
Do It Yourself
5,720 Posts
woody74 said:
Ok more than happy to post some pictures.

But first can someone explain how the hell you post pictures on MTBR.

I'm probably missing a trick here but just cant work it out

Help
Look for the "upload photos" link at the top of the screen just under the banner ad to add them to your gallery. Then you just include the link with the img and /img tags enclosed in][.

Or you can upload photos using the "upload images" button under "Additional Options" in the reply window. If the additional options are collapsed, click on the little double arrow button to the right.

·
Premium Member
7,605 Posts
Fine, here you go. Bike rocks, rider needs help. Also, I couldn't help it, but I had to throw in my Burner's stablemate. Since Turner doesn't make a hardtail, I went for the next best thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's mine. Just got it built a few days ago. Will be getting an '05 Fox Talas as soon as my lbs can get it. Couldn't pass up the great deal from Supergo. Plus it came with the 'X' rockers. Do they all come with those rockers now? :confused:

Attachments

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
DLine said:
Yep, at the top of the Buffalo Creek trails. Slickrock playground up there. Definitely worth a trip...
I ride at Buffalo quite a bit - love all the curves. Haven't spotted that playground though, which trail is it off ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
What are "X" type rockers

Hi, just wondering what these "X" type rockers are- looking at yours they look like the standard type- what is the difference? Thanks (sorry I cant help with your question)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.