Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to see a lot of talk about Avid BB7s. Before I go on the wrong track and buy some more, has something in the same price range come along betterr?

·
Banned
19,198 Posts
Nothing better . Most of the questions about them have been answered , many times over . Still a good value . Still work well .

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I still use a BB-7 on the rear wheel of my bike. I scored a good deal on some hydros, and had a little trouble with the bleed kit, so the old one stayed.

They have worked great for me. Maybe they've been discussed so much here, there is nothing new to add.

·
Registered
Top Fuel
1,674 Posts
That's the problem with this forum...it's easy to get the idea that just cause the "chatter" died down, that a product is past it's prime. Not necessarily true.

·
Official ***** Idiot
333 Posts
The design has been around for awhile, so pretty much all the bugs have been worked out, tweaking tips posted, reviews up, so on.

If anything, not seeing a lot of talk on what is basically a support forum is a good thing. I get nervous when I look at a relatively old-ish product and there's still a lot of posts asking for help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.