Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking at Giant's 2007 line and noticed that the standard Reign frameset isn't available this year. Giant is only offering the Reign X as a frameset for '07. Anyone know why? I'm almost certain that I'm going to custom build my next ride, and I'm definitely leaning toward another Reign. But I might go with something else if the only option is to purchase a complete bike.

It's not a major concern at this point, since I plan on keeping my current Reign for a while longer. Just curious why it's not offered this year.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Hum.....

....was a little dubious about your statement, but seems you are right and they are only offering the ReignX. Oh well they haven't changed the design in anyway from '06 to '07 have they? Just get a closeout '06 frameset and put it aside or get the ReignX and built that up when you're ready. What/How do you use your Reign - heavy duty XC, lightweight AM/FR? If you're more towards the AM/FR side then the X would be even sweeter, if it's more towards the XC side then maybe consider the Trance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.