Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on BLTs and BLT2s, it's time to step it up with some action shots. Enough already with the "look at my fancy bike near a pretty creek and/or meadow" pictures.

:madmax: :madmax: :madmax:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think it is that, everyone that owns a Blur Lt enjoys the ride so much they just don't have time to take pictures and rather blast down those trails :D

I sure know i do, will hopefully spend some time taking action pics when im in scotland in march.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
my humble contribution...

Is not hard to get pictures, but is hard to get "good" pictures. Sometimes you would go out and do these drops and have your buddy take photos, but when the shot comes out, what was a decent size lip has just flatten itself b/c the angle of the shot was wrong.

And when you are riding, can't have the whole crew wait up for you to do the same shot over and over. Know what I mean?

Attachments

·
SS Pusher Man
7,623 Posts
MTBKauai said:
Come on BLTs and BLT2s, it's time to step it up with some action shots. Enough already with the "look at my fancy bike near a pretty creek and/or meadow" pictures.

:madmax: :madmax: :madmax:
Soooooooo........where is your BLT/BLT2 in action pics??????:thumbsup:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Myth Busters

MTBKauai said:
That's very inconclusive. Maybe you just walk your bike into the forest and pose on top of stunts.
Thats exactly what we did after a morning of shuttle riding we took some fake shots on some very rickety decaying ramps. Here is a shot of my mate showing how it should be done . . .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.