Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because with competition like this...even I have a chance at "beating" someone to the top:

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
enter chuck norris who roundhouse kicks in the face the entire peleton in a single sweep of his leg then eats lance armstong, his excriment later proving that tex was clean all along.

·
a tight kick sound
1,812 Posts
bwahhhhhhhhhhh

silly boys,
don't they know that road shoes suck to fight in :rolleyes:
No damn balance or traction at all. A real man would have stayed on his bike and kicked some arse while riding!

All that needed to happen is for one of them to get one solid hit. Nope!!! Ridiculous......

booner

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
There is no ferocity like that of two 98lb men twirling next to each other in sheer rage.

Funny how the guys that broke them up quite easily moved their masses severl tens of feet upon impact.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"You just gotta love that fine-tuned state of upper body atrophy..."

The "twirl" was quite humorous as well. Is it just me or are these guys teammates?

My guess is that the other guy was winning the climb and then was accused of secretly riding a mountain bike to improve his climbing....then it was off to the races!

·
Registered
363 Posts
jBailout said:
"You just gotta love that fine-tuned state of upper body atrophy..."

The "twirl" was quite humorous as well. Is it just me or are these guys teammates?

My guess is that the other guy was winning the climb and then was accused of secretly riding a mountain bike to improve his climbing....then it was off to the races!
A twilr into an attempted backhand...approaching a high level of difficulty.

I think I saw Tyson do that once. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.