Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldn't it be great if Cannondale had some sort of Lefty Fest weekend at a mountain bike park to promote the many benefits of their Lefty ?
This could be run very much like Norco does with their VPS Fest they have anually(?) at Whistler .
They could have demo rides , specials , seminars on mods, maintenance , history of the evolution of the Lefty , etc .

Maybe we need to start an email petition to them to see if this is feasable ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
only if they want to sell out!

Yeah, that'd be cool, but only if Cannondale wants to immediately sell out thier warehouse!

I bought my Prophet 1000 on friday, and nearly killed myself Saturday riding and riding and riding and riding it some more in 110+ heat.

I love that bike. I rode a K2 Evo 4.0 for 6 years, and didnt think there could be much difference. I stand very corrected.

,Nekto

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It would be very hard for C'Dale to pick a location but I'm sure it would have to be somewhere close to their factory for logistics sake .
Norco's VPS Fest is held at Whistler because that's the type of riding the bike is
made for so somewhere on the East coast seems to make sense for the Lefty .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.