Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
172 Posts
Couold be teens or little kids doing it. They tend to mess with stuff they shouldn't. I can't stand when people figit with my stuff.... I used to get so pissed when people would come up to my old camaro and kick the tires....I don't mean kick hard, but you know, a light tap with their toes. I mean wtf? are they concerned my wheels might not be on tightly?

·
Registered
667 Posts
My sister used to commute on a bike with a basket. She'd return to find empty coffee cups and other trash in the basket more often than not.

Ever talk to someone that owned a motorbike? Apparently a lot of people think it's okay to sit on them or put their kids on them and take pics when they are parked on the street.

·
Colorado
425 Posts
Used to work with this guy who was a total, arrogant, ass hat; he had his own mini coffee maker in his cubicle that had to have the clock set before it would work. Every now and then, after he left for the day, another co-worker would unplug the thing. It was priceless to hear the guy explode when he'd come in in the morning; "Who the f--k keeps unplugging my coffee maker?!?" We told him it must be the janitor's doing. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

·
Professional Crastinator
6,702 Posts
I usually leave my bike - on the rare occasion that I do leave it - with the shifters all messed up. If someone breaks the lock off and tries to just jump on and ride they will probably drop the chain or break off the rear derailleur giving me ample time to laugh at them.

-F

PS - the coffee maker thing is hilarious!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I usually leave my bike - on the rare occasion that I do leave it - with the shifters all messed up. If someone breaks the lock off and tries to just jump on and ride they will probably drop the chain or break off the rear derailleur giving me ample time to laugh at them.

-F

PS - the coffee maker thing is hilarious!
Ample time for an asskicking??

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ever talk to someone that owned a motorbike? Apparently a lot of people think it's okay to sit on them or put their kids on them and take pics when they are parked on the street.
Yup, can attest to that one. One time a riding buddy of mine came out of a restaurant we were eating at, and some chick is sitting on his bike getting her picture taken by a friend, making revving noises too. My buddy walked up behind her as she was getting off and with both hands grabbed her ass really good.

She whipped around and saw him and he said "Feels good touching other people's stuff".

She just walked away, cussing the whole time what an ******* he was. Priceless.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.