Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon Googling images of the 2014 Trek Superfly 6 I found that Europe and possibly other countries get an orange color option while the US only gets the matte gray. The gray is really nice but that orange is sick! What gives???:confused:

·
Me ride.
213 Posts
I wish more bike companies would make chrome frames. Reminds me of the glory days of BMX when neighborhoods were a sea of blinding chrome bikes.

I'm particular about colors for bikes. Seems that the bike I love has a crappy color scheme (lookin' at you, Trek!) and I'd have to spend a lot more or a lot less to find a decent color.

Maybe bike companies actually listen to their European customers?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish more bike companies would make chrome frames. Reminds me of the glory days of BMX when neighborhoods were a sea of blinding chrome bikes.

I'm particular about colors for bikes. Seems that the bike I love has a crappy color scheme (lookin' at you, Trek!) and I'd have to spend a lot more or a lot less to find a decent color.

Maybe bike companies actually listen to their European customers?
I hear you! I love the chrome/raw look which is why I stripped and polished my Gary Fisher frame. Im also very particular about bike colors and as of late no ones blowing me away with there color choices. Well aside from that beautiful Trek orange that were not aloud to have...awesome :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.