Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
newsboymerlin said:
newbie question: are there titanium phoenix with rollercam mounts?
It was an option on both steel and ti Phoenix bikes. You could even get them on the chainstays if you wanted. Just try finding one of those:)

·
Registered
508 Posts
but you could...

possibly get this Ti Phoenix cheaper because it doesn't YET have all the desirable pieces on it. Think about it, if it had all the right bits it would go for top dollar, but since it is just a *****in frame without all the Trick bits, you might be able to get it for less. THEN, you could send it to steve and have the Canti bossess removed and Rollercam Powerbosses installed, and wham, there you go.

cool bike though.

all for now
nate

·
Registered
61 Posts
cursivearmy said:
THEN, you could send it to steve and have the Canti bossess removed and Rollercam Powerbosses installed, and wham, there you go.
Agreed, but if you're trying to hunt down parts to fit as well, be willing to open your wallet real wide - recent prices for New Paradigm stuff have been on the high side. Still, I wish I'd brought a 140mm dropout, rollercam equipped Ti Phoenix when I saw one for sale, but regrets aren't good, and there's a lot of stuff I've passed up and regretted.

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
The Seller is a Crack Head

indigosky said:
This is the bike I lust after, why, why can't it be in my size?!?! :mad: That bike begs to be ENOized into a singlspeed...

WTB Ti Phoenix
Sellers Ad from Ebay:
"Argueable the best hard tail ever built. This frame was hand-made in Mill Valley, CA by Wilderness Trail Bikes. The company was sold, and now you can't buy these bikes new. It fits a 5'8" person. It has all top of the line parts with XTR, White Industry cranks and hubs, and a Rock Shox and Marzzochi front shock. This bike has a cult following, and is a collector's item."

"the company was sold" WTF?? =crack

"It has all top of the line parts with XTR" - I didn't see a single bit of XTR on that thing - try worn out XT, and fishing pole for a stem, some foreign made White Ind cranks and a pile of a fork. = mo cracka

"a rockshox and marzocchi front shock" Marzochi and rockshox front shock?!?! That is one amazing bike! This guy is full crack head spectacular, and ghetto fabulous, too boot. 10 bones that rig is hot.

Crackity Crack Head!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.