Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lev said:
Ya B, get with the program! :)
I'm expecting some new Knolly pics and a full first ride report from you very soon.

Here's the pic, think the guy's name is Neal Backley or something like that.

Attachments

·
Perpetual Hack
2,193 Posts
By gKnolly it's Neal !!

So that would be a Neally then huh? :p

michael

PS - Neal, what is the status of the Carve pedals?

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
iridetitus said:
(looking at the front brake lever) that much lever pull would drive me nuts.
He's probably close to having it locked up at that point, the front wheel is about a foot from the drop in this pic (Ol' Neal trying it the previous year on what I think may have been a Delirium prototype). Steeper than it looks and really loose, not to mention the hard washed out left turn right after the drop. In 3 years of festival rides with 10-20 strong riders, he's the only one I've seen give it a go so far.

Attachments

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Err said:
Sweet pic Brian! Props for the full page in Dirt Rag.

Looks like a line that I recall from the trails in Grand Junction. Fun stuff...
Thanks Toni, funny thing is it actually was sent in the same batch of pics as the one of you on the car on Bobsled and they just used it now.

For some reason I get the feeling you gave that line a go?

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
catch22 said:
Thanks Toni, funny thing is it actually was sent in the same batch of pics as the one of you on the car on Bobsled and they just used it now.

For some reason I get the feeling you gave that line a go?
What trail is it on? We only rode Free Lunch and Holy Cross, along with a connector or two.

Looks man-sized.

JMH

·
Dr. Pepper drinker
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JMH said:
What trail is it on? We only rode Free Lunch and Holy Cross, along with a connector or two.

Looks man-sized.

JMH
Actually, it's on the Ribbon, there are some similar looking sections on Free Lunch but this one is much nastier in person. After a rain it would be a little more doable, on a dry day you might as well coat the section with ball bearings.

·
Calm like a bomb
3,539 Posts
catch22 said:
Actually, it's on the Ribbon, there are some similar looking sections on Free Lunch but this one is much nastier in person. After a rain it would be a little more doable, on a dry day you might as well coat the section with ball bearings.
Ahh, OK, thinking of a different spot. Looks loose and fun and to have a fair commitment factor to it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.