Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You and the crew getting out for some riding? What's on tap? My weekend is starting early in an hour or so! SS and 1x11 on the gentle rolling inclines of Sierra Azul in Los Gatos ca. :lol: ... What state or country you riding in? :cornut:

·
Registered
158 Posts
You and the crew getting out for some riding? What's on tap? My weekend is starting early in an hour or so! SS and 1x11 on the gentle rolling inclines of Sierra Azul in Los Gatos ca. :lol: ... What state or country you riding in? :cornut:
Considering it's pissing snow and freezing rain I think I will have another spine-tingling weekend on the trainer.

·
Beer Drnkr w/bike problem
859 Posts
I'm getting ready to ride in Sedona Az where it's a freezing 70 degrees, calm winds and sunny. Not sure how I can handle it, I'll just have to tough it out and ride harder.

Sorry.

·
29er and 26er
685 Posts
Its going to be in the 30's and windy as hell this weekend. If I didn't sell my old SS I would be out on it freezing my butt off. Instead I will wait for my new KM to be finished at the LBS. The weekend after next will be where its at! Rain or shine I will be on a trail somewhere in Nebraska....

·
Gotta pay to play
684 Posts
Got a 60 mile road bike ride planned Sat. Had a 30 mile SS ride planned Sunday but then the wife reminded me that we are going to go to the zoo. I'm doing a Tough Mudder run next weekend so I'll probably just sprint some hills Sunday morning and get a SS ride in next weekend. Should be high 60's in So Cal this weekend.

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
Full squish tech for me tomorrow.
Thought about taking the SS but I am a new SSer so I figured I wouldn't do that to my friends until I get a little more efficient on it.

Then SS ride Sunday if weather permits.....or may do some gravel grinding if it rains.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.