Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
its like ten degrees colder up here in Santa Fe compared to the Cerrillos hills,which I learned yesterday has turned into a NM state park and requires an annual pass for $40 or a daily user fee of $5.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not surprised...THEY gotta ride somewhere

makachut said:
its like ten degrees colder up here in Santa Fe compared to the Cerrillos hills,which I learned yesterday has turned into a NM state park and requires an annual pass for $40 or a daily user fee of $5.
We've got a lot more room in the FH's these days.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just talked with Teeg and he's heading down from SF. Going to swap MiCo's on his ToTem and then head out. Meet at RCC's around 11-11:30? Or Menaul/IS TH @ 12pm?

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Drive-in

makachut said:
Park outside and ride in.

·
I ride with tools
1,376 Posts
notaknob said:
Park outside and ride in.
Not sure it's worth $5 to run the gauntlet of junkyard dogs in Cerillos and risk getting a foot chewed off. I do carry the pepper spray, just not sure if I can spray it to the right and to the left at the same time.

My approach: leave a note on the dash saying I'm a taxpayer and don't feel the need to pay again to ride on public lands. Then throw the ticket in the trash if I get one.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
If you got new layers, are you reall freezing your nalgas off?..
What does it take to be a real New Mexico macho man these days, ese?

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vision

lidarman said:
If you got new layers, are you reall freezing your nalgas off?..
What does it take to be a real New Mexico macho man these days, ese?
It was in inside joke;) Do you really wanna know:ihih:

I suppose you'd have to live here first.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
supramk388 said:
Very cool man, very cool. On the vid. :yawn: Bryan I have seen better from you. Stop being so gingerly and rail that big bike! :thumbsup:
Don't you tell me not to ride gingerly!:nono: ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts