Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's get this driving thing worked out today so that we can all get down there and on the trail early.

I can drive. I have room for 2 more ppl (other than ETR and I) and 1 more bike w/QR fork or your own adaptor. I do have room for another tray as well.

Maybe we should all meet like davetoo said and caravan down. I know the way, no problems there.

Here are some pics from the last time.

Everyone getting suited up.

Eric about to drop in

Dave rolling up a bridge

Nick from the Chicago area

Chris (another Boulder local)

Chris with Bill following

Chris out of the greenery chute

Chris rounding a loose corner

Part of the gang dropping in on some off camber decomposed granite ****.

Steeper and looser than it looks. :)

Eric on a fun section

Chris a little lower on the same section

Huge nasty fall to the riders right. \

Our ride leader, Kristian

Eric

Dave

Another couple taken by Kristian.

Me on the Jenson HT 5.0

Bill on the V-10

Chris

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
hey kware i got a question. those guys in the pix on dh bikes. did they push up the whole climb or what? a friend and i are interested in going but are unsure to go dh or aggro trail bike.

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dream4est said:
hey kware i got a question. those guys in the pix on dh bikes. did they push up the whole climb or what? a friend and i are interested in going but are unsure to go dh or aggro trail bike.
I think Kristian would be a better person to answer that question. Those guys bailed somewhere along the way. Because of that???? Can't remember.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
FWIW, Shaine/dave are meeting at my place for the drive down, so we'll see you down there....I'm still debating on what all to bring...armor, fullface, water filter....did you guys get those water filter bottles? I'm bringing my burliest bike for sure though...

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Umm..didn't Kristian ride it with a DC bullit? In my sheltered world that qualifies as a DH bike....I didn't do the ride, but I bet he pedaled it to the top...

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Granny bikes

dream4est said:
Those guys bailed before the first real singletrack climb. Believe me, it's worth having a granny... :)

·
crashes in parkinglot
1,257 Posts
I'm a good little american consumer.....

not only did i stop by 3LBSs to locate a FORKUP (still haven't found one, most people will have them next week some time) i also found a water bottle w/ a filter, didn't find one for as cheap as i think Migz did but $40 is a good price to pay for not sitting on a toilet all night(or worse). Oh and i'm finally blazing at the speed on 1996 (yes i just got broadband!).

·
Obviously Single
1,143 Posts
Rocky Mounts?

EricTheRed said:
not only did i stop by 3LBSs to locate a FORKUP (still haven't found one, most people will have them next week some time) i also found a water bottle w/ a filter, didn't find one for as cheap as i think Migz did but $40 is a good price to pay for not sitting on a toilet all night(or worse). Oh and i'm finally blazing at the speed on 1996 (yes i just got broadband!).
When I was lookin for a ForkUp earlier this year, I found some at Rocky Mounts, on
Pine (I think), in Boulder, just down the street from the Sports Garage.

(I ended up finding the model I needed in Fruita, believe it or not.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts