Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the flames on the nose? It went for a fair price on E-bay from the same guy that lured me with the IF. I've been expecting to see something come up about a build, but nothing yet?
I've checked with Speedgoat about a new one and they say there are a few more coming in (large black ano) but they are expecting them to sell fairly quick and be sold out for the year by July! Oh dang... It may be time to sell the Turner :(

So if you are lurking and building please sign on and share...Tex

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I was watching that one too. I passed because I want the newer version Asylum designed for a 100mm fork. I also want a large black but I'm teetering on the fence right now about going 29.

·
rider
808 Posts
artnshel said:
I was watching that one too. I passed because I want the newer version Asylum designed for a 100mm fork. I also want a large black but I'm teetering on the fence right now about going 29.
Speedgoat told me that they did not change the HT angle on the Large size Asylum. Maybe they gave me bad info??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.