Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F- Yeah!!!!

Who's ready for spring! The last two nice Sundays on the FR brought the stoke back for riding for me (hit up Green Mtn and NTM). This winter, I gots my shock overhauled, took apart my drivetrain for the annual douching, and refilled the Stan's in both tires. Itching to get out and ride after work with the extra daylight upon us. Seeing my bike hang on the wall in the garage all week all clean is killing me.

Who else is ready to ride? I mean ride a lot. 2 milers, 20 milers, anything will do as long as it's a f-ing alot. Spinning the cranks off road in our beautiful state is about the best thing a man can do to forget about the stresses of life. Clearly with this post, you can tell I need an outlet from the daily grind and the bike is the way.

Post up your stoke. What are your plans for this season? I'll go with:

1.Ride 3 times per week off road no matter what.
2.Kenosha pass to Breck, spend the night with buds, ride back to the truck.
3.Garage to White Ranch to Golden Gate and back to the garage, kill 12 beers.
4.Try a single speeder.
5. Drop my post OFTEN and kill it!

·
Resident Gear Head
632 Posts
Agreed. Have overhauled the suspension and drivetrain on my bike over the winter. Tomorrow is going to be the first real ride since October, sunny and in the 60's :D. Plans for the season are to ride Moab and New Mexico in August

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Got in Commando Run, Kenosha/Georgia down Jefferson, and finally figured out Indian Creek last summer. I'm hoping for an equally good one this summer.

Going in to work early tomorrow morning so I can bail and get in a spin. Long/short/longhorn, or up Box of Rocks for a GM Summit Loop? Such a rough 1st world problem! :D

·
Registered
701 Posts
Super amped. Heading to Fruita this weekend with a new bike. Gonna shred the knobs off the tires, build a fire, drink beer, and celebrate the change of season with a bunch of rowdy dudes. No chicks, no drama, no internet, and no work.

·
Candlestick Maker
3,109 Posts
Totally amped, especially after a short break for a knee tune-up...time to have some fun and enjoy the awesome trails Colorado has to offer.

Back on the trail yesterday for the first time since surgery, and back out again today

·
Registered
126 Posts
Colorado obviously. Fruita Fat tire fest. Keystone bike park. Angelfire trip. Monarch Crest.
Heading to Iceland then Switzerland and France for some riding. My stoke is up and cant wait to be a trail **** this summer.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Baker, is that one of those "cheap" Chinese carbon frames? If so, which model, and how's it holding up? I'm thinking about picking up one w/ the 12x142 rear axle...

Sent from my MyTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 48 Posts