Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Just got back from SolVista, riding at either Buffalo Creek or Three Sisters tomorrow, and then back to SolVista on Sunday. My callouses are stoked!

·
enlightened.
1,494 Posts
full trcuker is a vadge for ridnig buff creek. I'm just sayin'. I mean, cerealously, if you're going to schread the kgnar on teh weekid DH acktion, whatdafukt are U durin on buff pussay?

Reely, seerloosley ferh reel and sheeet gnar.

phor wreels.

·
enlightened.
1,494 Posts
no reeeely, onleeee the hardkore dhers are ridin' this weakend. the vadgity arse xc doods arern't ridin g the knrgarylyist core. thehey aren't fit like me. train, beyiotes.climb. neeverh goh down. desending is for vadgesd

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
athalliah said:
All of my riding is top secret. Top superdooper secret.
okay, now that is odd (I hit the quote from Athalliah's speech).

You needs to get out of Golden todays! those GCB's are powerful stuffs... I was drunk upon leaving last night (and I only had 2!).

Dam those things

·
enlightened.
1,494 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
okay, now that is odd (I hit the quote from Athalliah's speech).

You needs to get out of Golden todays! those GCB's are powerful stuffs... I was drunk upon leaving last night (and I only had 2!).

Dam those things
I had 3.5; came home and researched mortgages. Then got on here.

You're still trying to talk me into Keystone? Raincheck? I just really really want to go to the farmer's market and play in my garden. Perhaps ride something local later on. I need a low key day after this week.

That "speech" was a lumpia recipe in German. Lumpia are fantastic little Filipino pork egg rolls.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.