Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
truth seeker
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete or s1ngletrack?

Not knowing either one personally, and guided only by the content and tone of their posts, I cast my vote solidly with s1ngletrack ;)

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
16? I thought he was more like 12...least that's the way that punk kid acts. Always at the skatepark...

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
16? I thought he was more like 12...least that's the way that punk kid acts. Always at the skatepark...
That's it dude - I challenge you to a riding with no hands contest. Flagpole, 3 o'clock - you're going down, biatch!!!

You must've missed the memo, skatepark season was officially over on 4/1.

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
None of the above.

I would rather ride with "reptile" because it's always amusing to watch someone try to ride when their panties are in a huge knot.

·
truth seeker
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pete said:
None of the above.

I would rather ride with "reptile" because it's always amusing to watch someone try to ride when their panties are in a huge knot.
Sorry, Pete, but that large bulge in my panties is not a knot. Thanks for noticing, though.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
forkboy said:
I'd go with Pete - there's always the chance that I could lift his keys and take off with his Porsche if something... ummmm... "unfortunate" happened. :D
Exactly.

My 4 Runner is getting up there @ 161K, and I'm sure that a Porch ;) would be more fun on the way to work. Additonally, the friends and I could have contests in the parking lot at the trailhead to see who could hop onto the hood and ride the length of it without dabbing before dropping off the spoiler.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.