XC Ground Pounder
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C'mon folks! Lets get the votes up!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
+1 KHS Solo One

.....Had the KHS Solo One at one point...nice bike. Also we have many Flagstaffs and Tucsons running around our area. It deserves its own forum.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Not much interest in KHS bikes. Not that they are crappy bikes, it just that there is not enough of them. There is a long post in the "Custom Builders & Other Manufacturers " forum and even that was not that long to justify a subforum for KHS.

My wife has one and I would love to see what others have done to theirs too.

·
Bicyclochondriac.
14,879 Posts
quietcornerrider said:
Lets get a KHS Forum in here!
Why not? We have boards for cargo bikes, fat bikes, vacations, families, electric bikes (are you f-ing kidding me?), Norco bikes (78 posts total), Fugi (107 posts), Sette.......

I can't see any reason why not.

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
I've never owned one, but they look nice and seem reasonably priced. I think they should have their own forum just so I can look at the "post pix of your lucky seven" thread.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I would like to know about the framesets I've been seeing advertised in MBA all the time. They seem reasonably priced. mmm. ...:confused:

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
Are you kidding?

My High school Team gets as many hits as this in a thread about a ride. So maybe we should get our own Forum, too.:D

Actually, what would it hurt. We had a KHS Team frame built into a ride for one of our kids in 2005 and it is still out there holding its own.

·
XC Ground Pounder
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zarr said:
I would like to know about the framesets I've been seeing advertised in MBA all the time. They seem reasonably priced. mmm. ...:confused:
I gave up on MBA a LONG time ago, so I'm not aware of the ads. Which framesets are you talking about, and maybe someone here can shed some light on them.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
383 Posts
It would be nice to have all the bike KHS related posts (be it drivetrain, brakes, suspension, etc) in one forum rather than scattered across the board. I've been following a fork thread regarding the KHS XC series in the bike and frame forum, which doesn't really make sense.

·
Live 2 Ride
6,127 Posts
I'm surprised there is not a KHS forum already. The Razorback I owned once was a great bike.

·
XC Ground Pounder
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now lets just hope a moderator starts follwing the poll.

1 - 20 of 407 Posts