Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
I did. First time there, it was pretty cool. Some great deals on lots of stuff. I didn't really need anything though, I went mostly to look around. I did get a new Blackburn frame pump for just $5. That's the only item I went in looking to buy if I saw a good one. I'll go again next year for sure!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I went with 83stumpjumper and the family. I think my wife it enjoyed more than I did :D . I found a great deal on some mtb shorts. My wife got a $75 helmet for $25. There was a lot of junk, but if you looked hard enough there were some great deals. I would say more than half of it was geared toward rodies. My family and I plan on going next year.

Overall, great event!

·
Registered
703 Posts
bandersen7 said:
I go every year. Didn't need anything. But couldn't pass on the deal. I bought a new cannondale flash 29er with a warranty for nearly half the price.
Damn, nice.

I knew it was happening, but I didn't really have extra money to spend this year so I didn't bother trying to go. Went last year for the first time but didn't show up until mid morning so I probably missed the biggest deals. Plus I hesitated on some items last year and then came back to find them sold. I did get a good deal on a Giro helmet though. Maybe next year I'll have some extra income to use. Definitely a great event, even just to go browsing with friends and buy a couple small things.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This was my first visit to the Swap. It was pretty cool. I saw several dualies for sale at reasonable prices. Ended up buying a Bontrager XDX 26 x 2.2 just to have around as a spare. $20.00 was quite reasonable. I wish it was held twice a year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.