Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Konabiker made a mullet comment last night that made me laugh.

I grew up during the "Age of the Mullet" and being in a metal band in the mid-late 80's, it was almost required........................I wouldn't be caught dead in one now.

All you former & current mullet wearers.......man up & confess.

"Hi my name is eio and I'm a former mullet wearer.........."

Here's the most hideous one of myself I could find.
High school years circa the mid 80's:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
well a while ago, if i put a hat on, i could pretend to have a mullet.........

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hockey hair is definitely a mini-mullet!

As for me, I'm rockin' the fashion-mullet......right now. Though not a true turbo-mullet such as the one pictured above, it's more of the metro-mullet. Then again, it might be growing out too much and is passing into just shaggy all over as the front and sides are catching up to the back.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Oh yeah, and BRAVO! to you eio for not only rockin' the turbo mullet, but the stinky sanchez moustache. That's some hilarious sh!t for sure. A+

·
Registered
181 Posts
I will man up and show off my beastly mullet I got at a camp last year. the kids at the camp loved it but it turns out another guy showed up with the perfect mullet it was past his shoulders and perfectly straight it was the best haha
Also when I got home from camp my parents were ashamed of my hairdew so they made me chop it

Attachments

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Nope but

I had hair to my waist when I was young
but everything had already been done and re-done by the time it was my turn Led Zep Sabbath with Ozzie was a generation before us.
Now when I see young punks, hippies, mods, rock-a-billies it's like a bad sitcom that won't stop I will probably even live to see glam rock re-surge.

So what does this have to do with mullets? Well, at least the red necks of the S.F.L.B. movement tried something new.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CanadianHooligan said:
Wow eio i bow down to you. That is teh best mullet/moustache combination ever. You look mexican
Long live the 80's...........

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
EIO is a loser and wants everyone else to say it with him :p
Yeah, I bet you looked like a real **** in the 80's too.

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
I was into punk. I rocked the flat top and a Mohawk
I bet if I go through your music collection I find:

1. The Cure
2. Spandeau Ballet

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
e[I said:
o]I bet if I go through your music collection I find:

1. The Cure
2. Spandeau Ballet
yeah and Thompson twins,...But also X live at the whiskey a go go, Dead kennedy's, Balck flag, Aggresion, Adolosents, Mad Parade, the Dickies, Ramones,need i go further

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.