Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a huge fan of 27.5+ tires, but then again, I'm fatbike obsessed, too: don't hate.

I miss my plus bike. I'd like to buy a trail/all-mtn bike which has plus-tire capability. I know the new Pivot Switchblade (140mm travel) accepts plus-tires. It's a top choice on my wish list. However, IDK of other companies which also offer the same.

Pls share your knowledge.

Thx!

· Rippin da fAt
11,978 Posts
I'm a huge fan of 27.5+ tires, but then again, I'm fatbike obsessed, too: don't hate.

I miss my plus bike. I'd like to buy a trail/all-mtn bike which has plus-tire capability. I know the new Pivot Switchblade (140mm travel) accepts plus-tires. It's a top choice on my wish list. However, IDK of other companies which also offer the same.

Thx!
RSD Wildcat and Middlechild. RS291 kindaplus.

Are they plus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minus to you, Stripes! 😁

Mojo is 27.5 x 2.6 max. Dunno on the AF line as they only list 29 x 2.6 as max fatness.

· Registered
305 Posts

Thx!
Commencal Meta HT
-paul

Reactions: Cdal1770
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.