Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,930 Posts
SpeedDreamWheels by Dave Thomas. I've had great results with his product & he makes Clyde worthy wheels. Wheels will be designed to your specific riding needs, he interviews you before building. As good as it gets. Hadleys built up with Sapims on brass nipples with 29'er Flows. Never once retensioned or in need of retruing. 1 480 816 0472. Give him a call, get the build rolling.

Last time I spoke with Mike Hadley, he was a little bit behind in keeping up with production requests for red and black hubs. So plan your timeline ahead of schedule for the wheels and hubs, many shops are running really tight inventories in this economy.

·
Tripolar on most days
440 Posts
RandyBoy said:
SpeedDreamWheels by Dave Thomas. I've had great results with his product & he makes Clyde worthy wheels. Wheels will be designed to your specific riding needs, he interviews you before building. As good as it gets.

++1

·
Registered
721 Posts
RandyBoy said:
SpeedDreamWheels by Dave Thomas. I've had great results with his product & he makes Clyde worthy wheels. Wheels will be designed to your specific riding needs, he interviews you before building. As good as it gets. Hadleys built up with Sapims on brass nipples with 29'er Flows. Never once retensioned or in need of retruing.
+1.
Got two wheel sets from him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts