Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Something goes here...
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buddy looking to pick up a Chameleon to use as a light racing bike. I'm sure we can find better deals than the LBS around here. But I have no idea who sells them on line. Does anyone else know some companies who sell SC's on line?

Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
Crash_FLMB said:
I have a buddy looking to pick up a Chameleon to use as a light racing bike. I'm sure we can find better deals than the LBS around here. But I have no idea who sells them on line. Does anyone else know some companies who sell SC's on line?

Thanks
try colorado cyclist

·
Registered
244 Posts
also,

Try Cambria bike. The SC site also had a listing of the internet dealers on their FAQ page if it still up.

The bad thing is they all sell within a few cents of each other. SC does not like it when people sell at a discounted price.

It doesn't bother them if their dealers sell higher but they cannot sell for too cheap. The lowest place came out to be Colorado since the shipping was the cheapest to Hawaii. Cambria wanted $85 just to ship.

My LBS wanted $519 for a yellow '03 frame that has been sitting there for over a year. The MSRP for the '03 was $499 and it has been lowered to $449. Still it had the $$$ price tag the last time I went there

The bad part is he has the "exclusive" for the whole island and almost the whole state. There are a lot of Hawaii people purchasing from mail order or out of state and still saving even with shipping.

That's pretty sad, I hope SC comes to their senses and lets other shops carry their bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.