Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
geolover said:
What the Gore-inites wont tell you is the Earth temps have been flat to slightly cooling for the past 7 years.
Exactly my point Geo. Interesting that the term "Global Warming" is no longer used. It's now "Climate Change". I guess all bases are covered under the new speak. Whatever... All I know is that it's really cold in NoCal these days. And I hope it continues.

·
Registered
937 Posts
That has absolutely nothing to do with Global Warming (UN Cash grab) and everything to do with the jet stream pumping ice cold Canadian air from central British Columbia. The Jet Strem ran right along the west coast today. Now you can use all that fresh snow to cool your beer like we do in Canada.

Sopwithcamel

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
You actually ride in that stuff Dom?

What are those funky things on the bike protruding from the front and rear? Just be glad you arent in Truckee. I spent the entire day either clearing snow with a backhoe, a snowblower, or shoveling around the custom home we are building. I had to snowshoe in through 18-24" of snow (at 6000ft.) to where we keep our snowblower, clear a path to the backhoe only to find our operator forgot the plug it in before the storm, all this while it was - 6 degrees! Never got above 10 degrees the whole day.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
geolover said:
What the Gore-inites wont tell you is the Earth temps have been flat to slightly cooling for the past 7 years.
What, world-wide temps have increased slightly over the last century. Not drastically, but enough to melt the ice caps and take the snow off or Kilimanjaro!

No real scientist argues if global warming is occurring, but rather what is the root cause.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.