Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Look at the time!
1,144 Posts
this is a rather old design. As far as I remember, the startrack really was designed by the same guy who designed the Nicolai M-Pire. For some reason he left nicolai and started nox or something along those lines.

It is as heavy as it looks. This may have been state of the art 5 years ago, but i wouldn't buy one now unless you get a really good deal on one.

·
Ricky DH
2,249 Posts
lelebebbel said:
this is a rather old design. As far as I remember, the startrack really was designed by the same guy who designed the Nicolai M-Pire. For some reason he left nicolai and started nox or something along those lines.

It is as heavy as it looks. This may have been state of the art 5 years ago, but i wouldn't buy one now unless you get a really good deal on one.
5 years ago? That thing's got the a new Rock Shox rear, and the new style chain-guide deal-e-o.

I don't know anything about this bike, but it does look pretty sweet to me.

·
Look at the time!
1,144 Posts
rep_1969 said:
5 years ago? That thing's got the a new Rock Shox rear, and the new style chain-guide deal-e-o.

I don't know anything about this bike, but it does look pretty sweet to me.
they may have upgraded the axle, but the frame is still a 5 year old design. It came out at the same time or just after the Nicolai M-Pire in 2003.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I think it looks solid, but then again I'm a fan of yellow. It does appear to have a high BB, but that can be hard to tell on a side angle pic. As for single pivot superior or inferior, they sure have won lots of world cup races and even championships. Such as Commencal just this last year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.