Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST KIDDING, but if you want to learn from an original instructor and developer of Bikeskills.com's dirt jumping & new skool all-mountain programs, here's your chance.
Let me introduce myself if you have not heard of me. My name is Chris Duncan. I was a pro BMXER in the mid 90's to mid 2000's. I was a competitor in a disciplined event called Dirt Jumping. My endeavors spanned the globe and were featured on the ESPN X-Games and Gravity Games on NBC. Today, I'm a very experienced mountain bike instructor. (I'm Googleable) I had a large part in the start of BikeSkills.com, but like Vanilla Ice, I was on a roll & had to go solo. Well now I'm rolling with my rag top low to your local set of trails or single track to break it down for you. I specialize in dirt jump skills and how to get the most stoke on the trail while using platform pedals. I started my own company called lessonOneMtb.com and I encourage all that are interested to please visit that site if you have any interest in the services I offer. If you would like to, I'm even open to discussing in-depth riding techniques in the comment section of my blog. Just click the comment button on the latest post and ask away. Thinking of where to start in your quest to jump the big doubles or where to put your weight on the tricky switch back? -then hit me up at lessonOneMtb.com and ask away.
Below are flyers that have additional info and prices.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
+1 I've taken lessons from Chris for both trail riding and dirt jumping and can say that he is one of the finest, natural teachers I have ever met. As a professional tutor myself, I'm not easy to impress when it comes to teaching ability, but Chris is amazing. He's also a hell of a lot of fun to ride with and an all around good-guy.

He did not ask me to write this; I offer it of my own volition. Looking to spend some of your Christmas booty on improving your riding? Give Chris a call. He's seriously good.

Michael

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.