Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something here, 'cause I see some people standing around but nobody riding anything notable. I looked on the link for last year's event, and the only gnarly trail pictured shows a guy carrying his bike on the decent. Now...maybe everyone in those pictures can totally whip this old man's ass, but if you come on here with a challenging post like this...maybe some pics of the alleged gnarcore action might be a nice addition.:D

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
TNC said:
Maybe I'm missing something here, 'cause I see some people standing around but nobody riding anything notable. I looked on the link for last year's event, and the only gnarly trail pictured shows a guy carrying his bike on the decent. Now...maybe everyone in those pictures can totally whip this old man's ass, but if you come on here with a challenging post like this...maybe some pics of the alleged gnarcore action might be a nice addition.:D
wow a 50 year old man just said "Gnarcore" :eek:........................:lol:

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Don't be dissing LeeL. He's got more scars than all of us combined and his wife will whoop almost any of you on the tech stuff.

I'm going to ban the word "gnar."

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Tuff

zachdank said:
Ain't happening.:nono: Gnar is the official trademark of Norcal/Gnarcal, and i brought that $hit here. UltragnarbotgnArCaLtHrowDoWn!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Whatever, duuuuuuuuude.

I'm bringing back "boss" and "tuff."

All the little kiddies who are just discovering checkerboard Vans will follow right along.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TNC said:
Ok - tell me exactly where a camera's gonna fit? On the diaper? On the balloon? On the safety pin?

Another pic - different race - different outfit

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.