Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
can't get right said:
I am the proud owner of that bike. Better get on Steve's waiting list now.
I frequent Steve's blog almost daily and, in fact, it was this bike that actually convinced me that my new bike would be a Coconino. In about 3 months I will receive my new 650b (yeah, I know this is a 29er site. Get over it...) How is the bike? Where do you live, ride? So far Steve has been great. Beautiful bike...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
humjude said:
I frequent Steve's blog almost daily and, in fact, it was this bike that actually convinced me that my new bike would be a Coconino. In about 3 months I will receive my new 650b (yeah, I know this is a 29er site. Get over it...) How is the bike? Where do you live, ride? So far Steve has been great. Beautiful bike...
thanks all!, she is a looker. humjude: five more frames & you are on deck {March}. current delivery on new orders is ~ Nov. 2010, taking four more orders for 2010 & then *prices are going up* - fair warning. color for those interested is RAL# 6015 + pearl topcoat "black olive" must be seen in full sun for max effect. my wife just painted her new 650B that color..........not trying to be "spammy", but some people not in the know have been telling people that i'm out "years" on orders, but this is not the case. Rock On, Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
humjude said:
How is the bike? Where do you live, ride? So far Steve has been great. Beautiful bike...
Live and ride in So Utah, St George to be specific. The bike has been everything that I hoped/wished for and more. Congrats on moving up in the queue, you will love it even if it is a 650b. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
can't get right said:
Live and ride in So Utah, St George to be specific. The bike has been everything that I hoped/wished for and more. Congrats on moving up in the queue, you will love it even if it is a 650b. :thumbsup:
I thought I was on the 29er forum, not the singlespeed one. I have been a rigid singlespeeder for about eight years. My new Coconino will have gears AND a fork. Yes, I'm getting soft, but no less hardcore. The St. George area is beautiful. I'm originally from Gallup, NM so the topography is similar. I've been in Humboldt county for about 15 years now (no pot commments please). We have world class road riding, but the easily accessible mountain biking is lacking. However, there is alot of new stuff in the works. Several years from now we will be a true mtn bike destination.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.