Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Huffy blows everything away, especially Niner. I would quickly head down to Walmart and see if they could order you up one of their new 29" framesets before they are soldout.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
think there'd have to be a universally agreed definition of "sick" to start this conversation...
d'you mean sick styles like blacksheep or lynskey retro cruisers?
d'you mean sick light like those gf carbon ss-ers?
d'you mean sick old school like groovy's 29er versions of the old fat chance bikes?
d'you mean sick tough like those lunchboxes and sultans?!
or d'you just mean sick as in unique like smokebike's big wheelers meant for 150mm forks and 4" tires?

out of those four examples my vote's for the smoke... it's the one I would most want to ride on the trails hereabouts.
only with rody (from groovy's) snakeskin paintjob... THAT'S sick.

·
Life is Go0d!
891 Posts
The one that handles the best is the sickest. The GF G2 geo is dialed. On the stiffr side, Redline Flights are hard to beat for the duckets.

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,691 Posts
byknuts said:
think there'd have to be a universally agreed definition of "sick" to start this conversation...
d'you mean sick styles like blacksheep or lynskey retro cruisers?
d'you mean sick light like those gf carbon ss-ers?
d'you mean sick old school like groovy's 29er versions of the old fat chance bikes?
d'you mean sick tough like those lunchboxes and sultans?!
or d'you just mean sick as in unique like smokebike's big wheelers meant for 150mm forks and 4" tires?

out of those four examples my vote's for the smoke... it's the one I would most want to ride on the trails hereabouts.
only with rody (from groovy's) snakeskin paintjob... THAT'S sick.
As the duder that rides that Smoke.... All I can say is..... Thanks Brah.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts