Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
T.W.O.
8,168 Posts
I like Oakley, but I also own Fox, Cannondale, and Spyder.

Oakley is a loose fitting and durable, others are more fit(feel snug after oakley) but still comfortable. At first I own one of each, now I have 2 fox and 7 oakley. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mimi1885 said:

Oakley is a loose fitting and durable, others are more fit(feel snug after oakley) but still comfortable. At first I own one of each, now I have 2 fox and 7 oakley. :thumbsup:
Your only allowed 6 pairs of Oakleys. You must put one pair in the mail and send them to my house. ;)

·
Registered
12,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mimi1885 said:

What size are you and what size Oakleys do you wear. I'm looking @ some on Ebay.

·
dirtbag
1,527 Posts
Hoss Ponderosa - I have three pairs and they're easy on the wallet. Used to have a couple of Nema Crown/Jewel shorts. When I want baggies, I reach for the Ponderosas.

·
GONE
26,251 Posts
I've owned Fox and Specialized baggys, both great!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hoss Ponderosa, theyr'e built for function not for fashion. I about had a pair of Fox baggies that cost about $85. After washing a couple of times I started to notice things like the velco coming unstiched, the little metal eyelets for the drawstrings fell out, etc, etc. I replaced with a $50 pair of Hoss Ponderosa's and coulnd't be happier. These things are bombproof and have nice touches like zippered pockets for things you'd dread bouncing out during a ride. You can order direct from Hoss' website.

·
meow meow
10,622 Posts
peal izumi and nema both rock for me. gonna pick up some oakleys or royals for the upcoming season though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Something else you may consider is the removable chamois /liner on some of the newer model baggy shorts. I think this is a nice useable feature not a whistle/bell.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I just got a pair of Rockgarden Karma shorts. No liner but they are nice and lite. Elastic waist with basic plastic clip belt. Sits right below the knee. They are very compfy so far.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts