Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Steel and teeth.
577 Posts
joedirt24 said:
I seen some on ebay but I was looking for other options. It is for my Niner EMD.
Get James at Black Sheep to make you one at 27.2mm and get beautifully machined aluminum shim (30.9 mm to 27.2mm) from Cane Creek.

I did that with mine and it works like a dream.

Hope you find this helpful.

bb

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,282 Posts
joedirt24 said:
Fight Fight I like starting threads that lead to fights :) Well great Moots is coming out with a 30.9mm in spring and I need a 31.6mm WTF
Joe, please dont flatter yourself...i fight with everybody on everybody's threads...its how i roll since i hate all people, especially 29er owners and God forbid its a Turner 29er Homer, dont even get me started; the level of hate cannot be described

·
Registered
211 Posts
I love my Eriksen ti post. He only does 27.2, but as folks have said, you can get a Cane Creek shim (my Niner MCR is 27.2, so no shim for me). I liked his because he would do a full custom version for me (custom length and custom setback, plus has the variety of clamp colors, you know, so I can ensure the vanity continues and have one with orange clamps to go with my orange MCR :) Check it...

·
Scooterist
1,211 Posts
Iv`e just pulled the plug on the Eriksen post (my wife bought it me for christmas :D ).

Wont a larger diameter ti post be overkill? I mean, wouldnt the flex vanish?

I love your mcr, I would like to have seen a black (or ti) stem on there though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.