Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
pitbull592
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently aquired a used trek remedy, and after riding it all week & constantly getting off to adjust the seatpost I want to buy a adjustable. Being a older trek (2007) it has a 27.2mm size post, and I saw most newer posts are not offered in this size.

I was looking at a joplin, but I can't find one in the right size, and so far I've only found a rase black mamba & some gravity drops's. The kind shock I7-R 27.2 looks good coming with a reservoir, but I don't know if they're backordered or still in the process of coming out because no one has one in stock?

any suggestions or models that I'm missing? Thanks!

·
Registered
789 Posts
X-Fusion Shox makes the HiLo seatpost. Comes with lever and remote; no piggyback required.
If you are in the USA call X-Fusion @ (831) 221-5047.
If you are in Canada PM me. :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
All Mountain Post

I have been running the AMP for two years now, and have had no problems. I was in the same boat needing a 27.2 seatpost, and went with 1", 3" drop model.

I believe Precision Cycling Components paired up with FSA, so I am not sure which company will need to look up.

Good Luck!

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
pitbull592 said:
I recently aquired a used trek remedy, and after riding it all week & constantly getting off to adjust the seatpost I want to buy a adjustable. Being a older trek (2007) it has a 27.2mm size post, and I saw most newer posts are not offered in this size.

I was looking at a joplin, but I can't find one in the right size, and so far I've only found a rase black mamba & some gravity drops's. The kind shock I7-R 27.2 looks good coming with a reservoir, but I don't know if they're backordered or still in the process of coming out because no one has one in stock?

any suggestions or models that I'm missing? Thanks!
PM me if you want to buy my AMP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.