Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
taste death, live life.
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for riders near the White River Junction, VT or Lebanon, NH area?

I have been riding by myself and my wife is concerned that I am going to crack my melon out in the middle of nowhere and the dog will be the only one to save me.

·
customized
3,123 Posts
super_stein said:
I am looking for riders near the White River Junction, VT or Lebanon, NH area?

I have been riding by myself and my wife is concerned that I am going to crack my melon out in the middle of nowhere and the dog will be the only one to save me.
There are riders in the Concord area. I'm sure you can hook up with some of us on weekends. There are a few riding locations off I-89 as well.

There are a couple guys on here that live in your area.

What is up with the three posts?

Louis

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
See if you can get intouch with someone from here, www.uvmba.org. There is some good riding up your way.

·
taste death, live life.
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Severum said:
There are riders in the Concord area. I'm sure you can hook up with some of us on weekends. There are a few riding locations off I-89 as well.

There are a couple guys on here that live in your area.

What is up with the three posts?

Louis
Louis-

I work in Concord, how about non-weekend rides?

If your buddies who live near the Upper Valley want to ride, let me know.

In regards to the three posts, I was having technical difficulties with my computer.

Cheers.
Matt

·
Registered
553 Posts
I am a member of the UVMBA and ride the trails in the leb.WRJ area. I can give you some info.

Edit: WHere have you been riding, and how have the trails been?

I have been holding off on trail rides, because I was afraid they were too wet. This weekend I will likely be busy with mother's day happenings, but I will probably go for a ride next weekend. PM me if you are interested, and we can get in touch about a ride.

Edit 2: What kind of dog do you ride with. The guy I ride with the most rides with a dog (a mutt).

·
taste death, live life.
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greenfix said:
I am a member of the UVMBA and ride the trails in the leb.WRJ area. I can give you some info.

Edit: WHere have you been riding, and how have the trails been?

I have been holding off on trail rides, because I was afraid they were too wet. This weekend I will likely be busy with mother's day happenings, but I will probably go for a ride next weekend.
I have been riding mainly up near the Dartmouth Hospital. The trails were not as wet as I thought they would be, but I have been on the topographically higher trails.

Drop me PM next week, if you want to ride.

Matt

·
Registered
553 Posts
I ride there almost everyday in the summer (that is where I work).

I also ride the gile mountain trails. Are you familiar with those?

PM sent.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Greenfix said:
I ride there almost everyday in the summer (that is where I work).

I also ride the gile mountain trails. Are you familiar with those?

PM sent.
I work at DHMC as well, I'll PM you for trials if you don't mind.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I'd love to get a tour of the Etna area sometime if someone knows the area.

·
paintbucket
2,825 Posts
minkhiller said:
We'll need to figure out a time we can ride.
I'll be up for nearly two weeks before the lemming rally and my kid will be in camp, so we should have plenty of time to hook up for a ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
minkhiller said:
We'll need to figure out a time we can ride.

Just did a 2.5 hr. ride yesterday in Redding Vt. I'm shot. There are two huge loops their that are like works of art but one has just been posted everywhere. Both have good climbs with steep DH/ cliff edges/fall and your hurtin' downhills. The potential for freeriding is incredible but theres too much climbing for DH rigs. Will be working on/riding backyard trails today.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
wooglin said:
I'll be up for nearly two weeks before the lemming rally and my kid will be in camp, so we should have plenty of time to hook up for a ride.
This is good news, I look forward to it. After the beating I took tonight maybe you should plan a nice easy route for me. I'm not sure I could stand the Lemming rally. I'm sure you can harm me enough in the Upper Valley. Still going to look forward to it. :D

·
paintbucket
2,825 Posts
minkhiller said:
This is good news, I look forward to it. After the beating I took tonight maybe you should plan a nice easy route for me. I'm not sure I could stand the Lemming rally. I'm sure you can harm me enough in the Upper Valley. Still going to look forward to it. :D
Deal. I want to see your trails too, so hopefully we'll find time for both.

·
Registered
553 Posts
wooglin said:
Deal. I want to see your trails too, so hopefully we'll find time for both.
Wooglin,

Where do you ride in Enfield? I have done the majority of my riding in Lebanon, Norwich, Hanover, and a little bit south of here around Ascutney.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts