Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Modesto, CA and ride DH at Northstar and XC anywhere. I'm looking for a 1 day or half day ride once in a while. I usually like to depart early in the morning so I can get back in the afternoon. I have a wife and 3 young kids so my time is limited. But I am looking for people who ride good trails within 1-2 hours of Modesto. Also, does anyone know of semi-local XC races?

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Check..

Clydesdale for Christ said:
I live in Modesto, CA and ride DH at Northstar and XC anywhere. I'm looking for a 1 day or half day ride once in a while. I usually like to depart early in the morning so I can get back in the afternoon. I have a wife and 3 young kids so my time is limited. But I am looking for people who ride good trails within 1-2 hours of Modesto. Also, does anyone know of semi-local XC races?
The www.trogspace.com board lots of central valley folks..

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
I believe I recognize the new guy

Aren't you J**** from 1st B? Check with me so I can warn you about the TROGS :)

Also, lots of nice people and rides here:

http://forums.mtbr.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=67

·
Ride what you want!!
2,202 Posts
Everything is 1-2 hours from Modesto, even more is 2-3 hours away. I'm hoping to get to Northstar this summer too.

george

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.