Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding with her and her person. Lots of people on the Passion board have ridden with her. And here's a tiny teaser of photos to come (you'll have to wait till Friday or Saturday).

Attachments

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
I think I do...and I also think I recognize the masters foot in a "clip-in" pedal.

Good shots.

What a crappy looking place to ride when the temps in Fruita are scorching! ;)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Awesome pup. Border Collie I presume- excellent merle color a nice change from B/W.
They are the best dogs evah. Sorry that I don't know that dog or owner (although no one really owns a collie). TRIVIA- The word collie is gallaic (sp?) meaning something useful.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
Oh sure, give it away with the toeclip in there.

One of the cutest damn trail dogs I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Tied with Randall in my book.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Awesome pictures, the first one in some time now that has made me miss having my dog HUGELY....

Looks a real special dog for sure..... Sweet

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,883 Posts
Cool dog for sure! I also have a dog that loves to go on rides with me. He stays within 50' of me and never runs off. But I'm always worried of him coming face to face with a rattlesnake. What have you done to keep [teach] your dog from getting tangled up with one?

·
Want Smiley Sauce w/that?
530 Posts
Love the action shot. Would I be hijacking this thread by asking what breeds can handle running the trails? I've always been a "big dog" person but ever since I met this Jack Russel on the road this week, I've been thinking about getting one. They say they're big dogs in little bodies -- lots of energy, strong willed...They're bred to chase foxes so they must have the endurance, anyone ever had one? And if so, did/do you take them riding with you?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.