Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
is it possible to make a moving avatar out of the pics in this thread...

me eating it...
Yes, there is a program called Ulead GIF animator that allows you to make animated files. Thats how I made my avatar. Whats wrong with your current one though, I really like it.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
print the picture and then flash them like flash cards...just like you did when you were a wee lad

·
Pro Crastinator
11,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WheelieMan said:
Yes, there is a program called Ulead GIF animator that allows you to make animated files. Thats how I made my avatar. Whats wrong with your current one though, I really like it.
i want to use a new one on RM.......

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
zedro said:
i have no clue how to do it....
Me neither. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
896 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
i want to use a new one on RM.......
It will be harder to make an animated avatar at Ridemonkey, because the maximum file size allowed is smaller there. So for instance, you wont be able to use as many frames in a GIF avatar.

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Aight lets see if this works. I had to majorly crop it so you can't see whats going on very well but I just taught myself how to do it. I can refine it with another frame if the file is small enough.

Attachments

·
noMAD man
12,059 Posts
TP, you're a punk kid...damnit!

ThoughtfulPirate said:
Aight lets see if this works. I had to majorly crop it so you can't see whats going on very well but I just taught myself how to do it. I can refine it with another frame if the file is small enough.
You young whipersnappers with your new age computer skills. Seriously though, that's pretty cool. I'm impressed. Didn't you just get a digital camera a short while back? That ought to be illegal. Very good job with WCH's crash-and-burn sequence.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts