Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the bomb
531 Posts
gif animation

what you need to do is create a gif animation. adobe image ready (part of photoshop) can make them, but there must be other options.

search on google for gif animation and see if you can find any shareware (ie: free software) that has that capability

·
Registered
571 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
is it possible to make a moving avatar out of the pics in this thread...

me eating it...
That's a cinch to make in Image Ready or Fireworks.
If you can wait til the weekend, I'll whip that out and email it to you.
Consider it a thank you present for some advice you gave me a while back regarding a Foes Zig Zag frame I need feedback on AND for telling me where the jumps are in T.Oaks.

·
Administrator
11,800 Posts
Image ready (part of Photoshop 6 and up package) will do it as will flashMX or flash4, etc. these programs will allow you to load the pictures into them and save 'em as a gif. you will have to seriously downsize the series and possibly crop it but it should be do able. P2P servers always have flash, not that I am condoning it.

·
Domestic Fowl
869 Posts
006_007 said:
That is pretty good IMHO. It took me ages just to get an avatar that stood still, let alone animated.
Could've spent more time and cropped the shots better, but I'm just a lazy chicken tryin to get by. ;)

Looks like a few other people posted some animated gifs in his x-post in the DH forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.