Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. I have an English Teacher named Penny Davidson. She is also the ASB Director at my school, and one day when we were about to put on a dinner for seniors, we wetn over to her house to get some chairs. She has more bikes then the LBS. She said she used to race downhill but thats about all I got out of her, She also said she was Nat
ional Champ and raced Iorn Horse. Anyone know about this lady???
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Sweet!

She was a pro racer in the early 1990's! It is good to heat that you have a great teacher.

One of my english teachers was Larry Kanuit, the author of "Alaska Bear Tales". He had some hair raising stories, let me tell you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Peter Graves anounced for biking. He's my best friends dad but hes announcing ski jumping now

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
yeah I remember Penny Davidson. She was pictured in MBA many many times.

Cool!

RigidOne said:
Ok. I have an English Teacher named Penny Davidson. She is also the ASB Director at my school, and one day when we were about to put on a dinner for seniors, we wetn over to her house to get some chairs. She has more bikes then the LBS. She said she used to race downhill but thats about all I got out of her, She also said she was Nat
ional Champ and raced Iorn Horse. Anyone know about this lady???
Thanks!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CommieKiller said:
holy crap I didn't know she's an english teacher now!
Yea she used to race for IronHorse back in the day.
What did Hellen Keller name her dog?

uuuhuuyuuhuuuyuhuuu.

haha.

·
Registered
197 Posts
CommieKiller said:
holy crap I didn't know she's an english teacher now!
Yea she used to race for IronHorse back in the day.
Yeah she also was schwinns big gun for a while. She was the Female DHer for a while. Won Rebok Eliminator a few times i think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts