Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around 10am, you were heading to the 17 south onramp, on hwy9, in a VW GTI.

Is that the loaner RIP9, or your own? Howz it ride? Demo or Wilder?

This 29er stuff is catching on even in LG. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
[QUOTE=rensho]Around 10am, you were heading to the 17 south onramp, on hwy9, in a VW GTI.

Is that the loaner RIP9, or your own? Howz it ride? Demo or Wilder?

This 29er stuff is catching on even in LG. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

On Saturday afternoon Carmen and I came across a blue RIP 9 on St. Joseph. I rode (ok followed) the guy for a few laps, but I can't imagine a poser like that hanging out at a cool place like this. ;)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Just make sure when the guys at U-Haul install your new hitch they leave room for the spoiler when it comes up at speed.

Also with bikes on the back it might be tough getting up to the rated 253 mph of the Bugatti.

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you going to have to park on the street at Demo from now on, or do you think you can make it up to the party parking lot with that Veyron?

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
jeffh said:
Just make sure when the guys at U-Haul install your new hitch they leave room for the spoiler when it comes up at speed.

Also with bikes on the back it might be tough getting up to the rated 253 mph of the Bugatti.
Nah, use the spoiler as the backstop to hold bikes from sliding off the back. That's what makes this car so practical.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
jeffh said:

Note : on the Buggatti the spoiler has to be lowered via the ignition key to reach 250mph+ , it stays up at slower speeds to create downforce ,but once you reach the big #'s that thing needs to be brought down for areodynamics .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.